(London, Gedoopt 6 april 1595 - Haarlem, Begraven 23 maart 1661)
Pieter de Molijn (London 1595 - Haarlem 1661). Provenance:
- Collection Ir. H. van der Kaa, The Hague
- Auction Frederik Muller, Amsterdam, 3 March 1948, lot 259 as Roelant Rogmann and as signed
- Auction Hampel, Munich, 18 March 2005, lot 389
- Auction Christie's, Amsterdam, 19 & 20 June 2012, lot 460
- Private collection, the Netherlands
Note: The painting originally measured 40 x 60 cm. In the 1948 sale it was offered as signed by Roelant Roghman (presumably lower left) with its original measurements. Between 1948 and 2001 the canvas was cut on the right side.